The North Carolina Airports Association is pleased to announce the availability for scholarships for deserving students who either are or plan to enter an aviation field of study.
Interested undergraduate and graduate college students should complete the online application and return the application along with a copy of your official transcript, resume and cover letter to: North Carolina Airports Association, Lisa Edwards, Association Business Manager, 66 Castellan Drive, Greer, SC 29650 Email: email@example.com.
Apply for the NCAA Scholarship
A check payable to the college listed on their application and the student will be presented at the conference for use by the student for any expenses related to his/her needs in completing their degree for the upcoming summer or fall semesters once your tuition is paid. Prior to award, NCAA will verify that the student is still enrolled at the college listed on their application.
Applicants may be:
- Applicants must be citizens of the United States and must be a permanent resident of North Carolina.
- The applicant must be enrolled in a post high school two year or four year program leading to an associates or Bachelors degree in aviation-airport management.
Amount & Use of Funds
Each applicant will be evaluated as described below:
- Academic record including grade point averages and courses taken.
- Activities and honors, work experience, leadership positions, and distinguishing qualifications.
- Career goals, clarity of ambitions, grammar, spelling, and neatness.
- Personal Interview. If requested by the review committee, a selection of applicants may be invited for an interview to be held in the Raleigh area. This interview will be a subjective evaluation of the applicant's attitude toward college and the transportation and/or engineering profession, the ability to communicate, and personal appearance.